Hailsham Structures Limited was established in 1978 and specialise in the fabrication and erection of structural steelwork for:
- Portal framed structures.
- Multi storey buildings.
- Trussed buildings.
- Curved structures.
- Complex frames & large refurbishments.
We have a wide and varied client base working closely with all our clients whether it is Local Authorities, Main Contractors, Utility Companies, Architects, Structural Engineers or private individuals to provide a quality structural steelwork solution.
We work predominately in and around London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.
We are proud to present our certification for the ISO9001 and CE Marking for Execution class 2 accreditation.
Ready to complete any project of Execution class 2 (or lower). Our Quality Management System (QMS) and Factory Production Control (FPC) which meet the mandatory European standard to CE mark all fabricated steelwork.
All our staff carry CSCS cards and our steelwork erectors are trained and certified in the use of abrasive wheels, welding plant, face fit & welding masks, material lifting/slinging and signalling and mobile elevating working platforms. Our contracts manager and foreman erectors are Appointed Persons for lifting operations.
Hailsham Structures Ltd mission :- To enable our clients to source and procure a unique, cost effective and reliable structural steelwork solution. Our mission is achieved from our core company values:-
- Connecting with our clients to understand their design aims.
- Thinking and acting responsibly, enabling a dedicated workforce that shows leadership in addressing Health and Safety matters in the environment in which we work.
- Deepening client trust through the quality of our products and services, our responsiveness, accountability and predictability in everything we do.
- Delivering our mission requires great people who are bright, creative and energetic who share integrity, honesty, a passion for engineering, a willingness to take on large challenges, being self critical and committed to personal excellence and self improvement.